Viber for PC is now available and those who are not comfortable with Skype can use this alternate option, since this app can also be used on PC to make Calls and do other stuff. Since every Android app or Game can be installed on computer, using any of the emulators available, I would prefer Bluestacks, if you want to stick to your PC only, although, if you want to use your Mobile to control Viber on PC, than Andy Emulator is the best one available. You need to add your number in this app too, so other can call you on it, the service is same as what you get on PC, so don’t feel bad if it doesn’t work as good as it should suppose to be.
Viber for PC is sure to give you everything that you can have on your Mobile, sending and receiving texts, make and receive calls via Wi-Fi, since Computer don’t support 3G or 4G. Make Video calls with your friends, play games with Viber characters, Multi-Language support is there for easy operations. Create Group with up-to 100 Participants.Here we will show you How to Download and Install Viber for PC running Windows 7, Windows 8,Windows Vista and Mac OS X, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our Android Apps for PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Viber Apk: Link
How to Install Viber for PC:
Viber for PC BlueStacks:
- Open BlueStacks
- Tap the Search button.
- Enter the Viber in it.
- Choose the Market from where you want to Install it, Choose Play Store.
- If asked for ID, put it.
- Let the Downloading and Installation to complete.
- Open the Game from Main Menu and Enjoy.
- Or just download the Apk file of any app and double click to Install it on Bluestacks.
- Open from Main Menu and Enjoy.
Viber for PC YouWave:
- Open YouWave.
- Open Browser app in it.
- Search for Play.google.com
- In the search bar, enter the Viber.
- Tap the Install button and you’ll be prompted to enter the G-mail ID, enter one.
- That is it, now the Download will start, followed by the Installation.
Viber for PC Andy emulator:
- Open Andy from Desktop
- Now connect your device with Andy.
- Open Play Store from it.
- Enter your Google ID.
- After the Log-in, search for Viber in the search bar
- Tap the Install button to start the downloading.
- Once the Download it over, tap the app icon to start playing.