Tactile for PC is now available and it is time to enjoy this amazing puzzle game with Material design of your PC. It is one of its kind puzzle game, inspired by both the 2048 and Tetris. The game is simple, just apply simple maths and place the tile coming from Top by tapping the column in which you want to place the tile and if the Tile is taking too long for you, just swipe down the column to move the tile faster. If you have played Tetris ot 2048, then you must have found them awesome, but also difficult too complete as both of them requires some task to achieve and also both of them ends when the Board is complete and there are no more moves left.
Tactile for PC will sure to give you an amazing challenge with its interactive game-play. Minimal graphics are there to give beautiful animation. Achievements and Leader boards are there to show to other people around the world and let them know about your experience. Tactile contains 2 different modes, 3 Gird sizes and 3 difficulties to choose from, making it a total of 16 possible game-plays, letting you enjoy the game to its extent.Here we will show you How to Download and Install Tactile for PC running Windows 7, Windows 8,Windows Vista and Mac OS X, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our Android Apps for PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Tactile Apk: Link
How to Install Tactile for PC :
Tactile for PC BlueStacks:
- Open BlueStacks
- Tap the Search button.
- Enter the Tactile in it.
- Choose the Market from where you want to Install it, Choose Play Store.
- If asked for ID, put it.
- Let the Downloading and Installation to complete.
- Open the Game from Main Menu and Enjoy.
- Or just download the Apk file of any app and double click to Install it on Bluestacks.
- Open from Main Menu and Enjoy.
Tactile for PC YouWave:
- Open YouWave.
- Open Browser app in it.
- Search for Play.google.com
- In the search bar, enter the Tactile.
- Tap the Install button and you’ll be prompted to enter the G-mail ID, enter one.
- That is it, now the Download will start, followed by the Installation.
Tactile for PC Andy emulator:
- Open Andy from Desktop
- Now connect your device with Andy.
- Open Play Store from it.
- Enter your Google ID.
- After the Log-in, search for Tactile in the search bar
- Tap the Install button to start the downloading.
- Once the Download it over, tap the app icon to start playing.