Skype Qik for PC is now available and those who are familiar with using Skype on mobile, must know that you can’t make Group video calls using the default application. Of-course it does allow you to make a Video call to a single person or make a group conversation, but when it comes to Group video chatting, the support is not that good or should I say is not present at all. But that doesn’t mean one can’t make such group call at all. In the world of Android there are a solution to every question and for this problem, the solution is also available in the form of another application. yes!, Skype Qik has been made exclusively for this thing and it gets the job done, far better than the default Skype application.
Skype Qik for PC will give you the same experience and since this is made exclusively for group video chatting, it will work flawlessly and along with fast and quick video chatting, you can do a lot of other stuff too. You can pre-record small video and share it with everyone in the Group send thumbs up, smileys and much more. Erase your message to disappear it from the conversation and all of your messages will be erased after 2 weeks, making everything fresh as possible. Here we will show you How to Download and Install Skype Qik for PC running Windows 7, Windows 8,Windows Vista and Mac OS X, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our Android Appps for PC Section and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Skype Qik Apk: Link
How to Install Skype Qik for PC:
Skype Qik for PC BlueStacks:
- Open BlueStacks
- Tap the Search button.
- Enter the Skype Qik in it.
- Choose the Market from where you want to Install it, Choose Play Store.
- If asked for ID, put it.
- Let the Downloading and Installation to complete.
- Open the Game from Main Menu and Enjoy.
- Or just download the Apk file of any app and double click to Install it on Bluestacks.
- Open from Main Menu and Enjoy.
Skype Qik for PC YouWave:
- Open YouWave.
- Open Browser app in it.
- Search for Play.google.com
- In the search bar, enter the Skype Qik.
- Tap the Install button and you’ll be prompted to enter the G-mail ID, enter one.
- That is it, now the Download will start, followed by the Installation.
Skype Qik for PC Andy emulator:
- Open Andy from Desktop
- Now connect your device with Andy.
- Open Play Store from it.
- Enter your Google ID.
- After the Log-in, search for Skype Qik in the search bar
- Tap the Install button to start the downloading.
- Once the Download it over, tap the app icon to start playing.