Shazam for PC and now you have an access to unlimited Music, Music videos to be precise. There is no specific portal from where you can download Music for your PC, so mostly people use either Youtube or iTunes to download music, however, on Mobile there isn’t much open source power available, so you have to find apps that can do the job and also you have to make sure that the app doesn’t support Indian Songs only like Saavn. Furthermore, not all the applications let you stream the Music Video too. However, on Shazam you can Preview and purchase Music from Play Store, with real time lyrics you can also sing along with the singer.
Shazam for PC will give you a huge database related to Music Videos only, also you get to share your discoveries on your Favorite Social Sites too and see song recommendations from others. You can also use Shazam to watch TV shows. Get news, reviews and updates from artists and TV Shows cast, you can even book tickets for concerts of those artists you have shazamed.Here we will show you How to Download and Install Shazam for PC running Windows 7, Windows 8,Windows Vista and Mac OS X, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our Android Apps for PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Shazam Apk: Link
How to Install Shazam for PC :
Shazam for PC BlueStacks:
- Open BlueStacks
- Tap the Search button.
- Enter the Shazam in it.
- Choose the Market from where you want to Install it, Choose Play Store.
- If asked for ID, put it.
- Let the Downloading and Installation to complete.
- Open the Game from Main Menu and Enjoy.
- Or just download the Apk file of any app and double click to Install it on Bluestacks.
- Open from Main Menu and Enjoy.
Shazam for PC YouWave:
- Open YouWave.
- Open Browser app in it.
- Search for Play.google.com
- In the search bar, enter the Shazam.
- Tap the Install button and you’ll be prompted to enter the G-mail ID, enter one.
- That is it, now the Download will start, followed by the Installation.
Shazam for PC Andy emulator:
- Open Andy from Desktop
- Now connect your device with Andy.
- Open Play Store from it.
- Enter your Google ID.
- After the Log-in, search for Shazam in the search bar
- Tap the Install button to start the downloading.
- Once the Download it over, tap the app icon to start playing.
Incoming search terms:
- SHAZAM for Windows 7 PC