Panda Pop for PC is available and now it is time for you to rescue all the baby pandas, kidnapped by the evil baboon and bring them back to their mothers safe and sound, however, this time you have to do it on PC, instead of your small screen mobile. Although the game is not like what you think it is, it is a shooting bubble game, where you need to match the same 3 colors to pop the bubbles, clear the levels and return the cubs back to their worried mothers. Every next level is more challenging than the previous one, use bubble-burst power-up to help yourself in freeing the pups.
Panda Pop for PC is sure to give you quite a challenge, especially at the rescuing, with more than 250+ levels, you won’t be able to finish it that easily, use the amazing combos of power-ups and combos to finish the level early, boost your bubbles using the special features, quite a stunning graphics with a brilliant game-play. With Facebook integration, your progress will be safe and you can continue from anywhere or any device you want.Here we will show you How to Download and Install Panda Pop for PC running Windows 7, Windows 8,Windows Vista and Mac OS X, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our Android Apps for PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Panda Pop Apk: Link
How to Install Panda Pop for PC:
Panda Pop for PC BlueStacks:
- Open BlueStacks
- Tap the Search button.
- Enter the Panda Pop in it.
- Choose the Market from where you want to Install it, Choose Play Store.
- If asked for ID, put it.
- Let the Downloading and Installation to complete.
- Open the Game from Main Menu and Enjoy.
- Or just download the Apk file of any app and double click to Install it on Bluestacks.
- Open from Main Menu and Enjoy.
Panda Pop for PC YouWave:
- Open YouWave.
- Open Browser app in it.
- Search for Play.google.com
- In the search bar, enter the Panda Pop.
- Tap the Install button and you’ll be prompted to enter the G-mail ID, enter one.
- That is it, now the Download will start, followed by the Installation.
Panda Pop for PC Andy emulator:
- Open Andy from Desktop
- Now connect your device with Andy.
- Open Play Store from it.
- Enter your Google ID.
- After the Log-in, search for Panda Pop in the search bar
- Tap the Install button to start the downloading.
- Once the Download it over, tap the app icon to start playing.