Opera Mini Browser for PC is now available and despite that we have a PC version, but that doesn’t mean we can’t try this Mobile version on PC too. One of the best part about Opera Mini is that, it can download videos directly by opening links form other apps, for example, someone has sent me a Video link on Messenger, Tapping it will cause the app to open the link in external browser, thus choosing the Opera Mini will allow you to download video without any need of download manager at all. One of many ways to download videos directly from Facebook on your Mobile.
Opera Mini Browser for PC will give you everything you have seen on your Mobile, it is fast, small in size and doesn’t take any much RAM to operate. It will allow you to access all the features that you once used on your Mobile. The UI is clean, the browsing is simple, it even saves your data while browsing and the Smart Downloading is one of the best features of it.Here we will show you How to Download and Install Opera Mini Browser for PC running Windows 7, Windows 8,Windows Vista and Mac OS X, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our Android Apps for PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Opera Mini Browser Apk: Link
How to Install Opera Mini Browser for PC:
Opera Mini Browser for PC BlueStacks:
- Open BlueStacks
- Tap the Search button.
- Enter the Opera Mini Browser in it.
- Choose the Market from where you want to Install it, Choose Play Store.
- If asked for ID, put it.
- Let the Downloading and Installation to complete.
- Open the Game from Main Menu and Enjoy.
- Or just download the Apk file of any app and double click to Install it on Bluestacks.
- Open from Main Menu and Enjoy.
Opera Mini Browser for PC YouWave:
- Open YouWave.
- Open Browser app in it.
- Search for Play.google.com
- In the search bar, enter the Opera Mini Browser.
- Tap the Install button and you’ll be prompted to enter the G-mail ID, enter one.
- That is it, now the Download will start, followed by the Installation.
Opera Mini Browser for PC Andy emulator:
- Open Andy from Desktop
- Now connect your device with Andy.
- Open Play Store from it.
- Enter your Google ID.
- After the Log-in, search for Opera Mini Browser in the search bar
- Tap the Install button to start the downloading.
- Once the Download it over, tap the app icon to start playing.
Incoming search terms:
- mac opera archive
- opera mini browser for windows 7