Meerkat (beta) for PC is now available and for those who are thinking of it as a game, let me correct you on this, that this is not a game but a video app. Meerkat (beta) allows you to live stream the video to all of your Twitter followers at once. All you need is this app, your Twitter account and just press the Stream button in this app and see the magic being done for you as all of your Twitter followers will see your Video live on their home page. If your followers have the same app, they will get Pushed Notifications about the video being streamed live from you or any other account that they follow.
Meerkat (beta) for PC will sure to give you a good experience, however, there are some rules of this app. Whatever happens on Meerkat happens on Twitter. All the Streams published will be pushed to Followers via Push Notifications, Other can only watch it live. If you want to save your streams, you better do it on your phone, Meerkat won’t save them, although, watcher can retweet the Stream if they want. On the Web, everyone can watch it, so be Kind.Here we will show you How to Download and Install Meerkat (beta) for PC running Windows 7, Windows 8,Windows Vista and Mac OS X, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our Android Apps for PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Meerkat (beta) Apk: Link
How to Install Meerkat (beta) for PC :
Meerkat (beta) for PC BlueStacks:
- Open BlueStacks
- Tap the Search button.
- Enter the Meerkat (beta) in it.
- Choose the Market from where you want to Install it, Choose Play Store.
- If asked for ID, put it.
- Let the Downloading and Installation to complete.
- Open the Game from Main Menu and Enjoy.
- Or just download the Apk file of any app and double click to Install it on Bluestacks.
- Open from Main Menu and Enjoy.
Meerkat (beta) for PC YouWave:
- Open YouWave.
- Open Browser app in it.
- Search for Play.google.com
- In the search bar, enter the Meerkat (beta).
- Tap the Install button and you’ll be prompted to enter the G-mail ID, enter one.
- That is it, now the Download will start, followed by the Installation.
Meerkat (beta) for PC Andy emulator:
- Open Andy from Desktop
- Now connect your device with Andy.
- Open Play Store from it.
- Enter your Google ID.
- After the Log-in, search for Meerkat (beta) in the search bar
- Tap the Install button to start the downloading.
- Once the Download it over, tap the app icon to start playing.
Incoming search terms:
- Meerkat App for Windows
- download meerkat movies app for pc