LINK for PC is now available and now connect with near by people using your computer, instead of your Mobile. This app is best for those, who has moved to a new town or staying someplace not familiar to you, or you just feel like chatting with new people. All you need is this app and you are good to go. Join local interest groups, chat with anyone available of same interest, or just join a local group and make new friends, no matter what your social needs are, LINK got your covered, almost anywhere, anytime possible. Private chat allows you to keep your messages hidden from the rest of the people in the group and your friends.
LINK for PC will give you the option to see who is nearby in your city, so you get to know, who you gonna meet next, then the option to create, join and find the local group of your interest or location, perfect for making a lot of friends in no time. Share media, that includes Photos, Videos with people in Group or your friends, whether old or new. It is your app, your way to express your stuff and feelings, use stickers, voice notes and videos for more expressing.Here we will show you How to Download and Install LINK for PC running Windows 7, Windows 8,Windows Vista and Mac OS X, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our Android Apps for PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
LINK Apk: Link
How to Install LINK for PC:
LINK for PC BlueStacks:
- Open BlueStacks
- Tap the Search button.
- Enter the LINK in it.
- Choose the Market from where you want to Install it, Choose Play Store.
- If asked for ID, put it.
- Let the Downloading and Installation to complete.
- Open the Game from Main Menu and Enjoy.
- Or just download the Apk file of any app and double click to Install it on Bluestacks.
- Open from Main Menu and Enjoy.
LINK for PC YouWave:
- Open YouWave.
- Open Browser app in it.
- Search for Play.google.com
- In the search bar, enter the LINK.
- Tap the Install button and you’ll be prompted to enter the G-mail ID, enter one.
- That is it, now the Download will start, followed by the Installation.
LINK for PC Andy emulator:
- Open Andy from Desktop
- Now connect your device with Andy.
- Open Play Store from it.
- Enter your Google ID.
- After the Log-in, search for LINK in the search bar
- Tap the Install button to start the downloading.
- Once the Download it over, tap the app icon to start playing.