Now Here we are with another way to play console games on PC, but this time it is not the Android but the iOS, well it is simple, if you can do it for one why can’t you do it for others, although since you can’t download iOS games like you can do with the Android apps, you are restricted to download the apps available on the Exclusive app store provided by the iPadian. iPadian is the Emulator of iOS apps that you can use to Play iOS games on PC or Mac, the only difference is that you can only play those games which are available on the App store of iPadian itself, otherwise it is a huge No if you want to use it freely.
In past we used to play NeoGeo games and Gameboy Advance games on PC using some sort of Emulators, even the Nintendo 3DS games can be played on PC, not to mention PS1 and PS2 even PS3 games can be played on PC using different 3rd party Emulators, so why not the Android apps, well iPadian does the job here and allow users to play iOS games and even let them use the Exclusive iOS apps on it, only free apps, since they are available easily. So here we are, going to provide you the Installation and configuring tutorial of iPadian iOS App Player along with the Installation of any iOS app or Game on it.
How to Install iPadian:
- Download iPadian form above link.
- Open the .exe file.
- Follow the On-Screen Instructions to complete the Installation.
- If asked for an account, put the Apple ID you use on your iDevice.
- If you don’t trust these community, then put any other E-mail you used.
- Once the Installation is over, restart the app
How to Download an App from iPadian:
- Open iPadian.
- Tap on the App Store.
- Tap the Search Bar.
- Enter the name of an app you like.
- If the app is available in iPadian store, then you’ll be promoted to Install it.
- Tap the Install button and Let the Installation begin.
- Once the Installation is over, head back to Main Page.
- Tap the Game icon to start using it.
Incoming search terms:
- game ipadian