Bus Simulator for PC is now available and this time the game has been exclusively made for 2015, thus given the name Bus Simulator 2105. The game is simple, all you need is to drive the buses all around the world, there are different types of buses that you get to drive. All the famous landmarks on earth are there for you to visit, although the road will be the same, just the environment or scenario will be changed, more like the background. Currently the game only features the Single-Player mode, Multi-Player will be added soon. Furthermore, dodge the traffic and make sure not to fall off the cliff and end your game, keep steering to make sure that you get the highest record possible. Every bus has its own features, speed and controlling, so unlock and choose the best one possible for better game-play and highest score.
Bus Simulator for PC is sure to give you the same experience as you had on mobile, except the Screen size will be bigger. Since you can use your Mobile as a controller, you don’t have to worry about controlling the Bus. Tilt your screen to move the bus, Touch buttons to accelerate or hit the brakes.Tap the Camera button to change the view of the screen.Here we will show you How to Download and Install Bus Simulator for PC running Windows 7, Windows 8,Windows Vista and Mac OS X, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our Android Apps for PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Bus Simulator Apk: Link
How to Install Bus Simulator for PC:
Bus Simulator for PC BlueStacks:
- Open BlueStacks
- Tap the Search button.
- Enter the Bus Simulator in it.
- Choose the Market from where you want to Install it, Choose Play Store.
- If asked for ID, put it.
- Let the Downloading and Installation to complete.
- Open the Game from Main Menu and Enjoy.
- Or just download the Apk file of any app and double click to Install it on Bluestacks.
- Open from Main Menu and Enjoy.
Bus Simulator for PC YouWave:
- Open YouWave.
- Open Browser app in it.
- Search for Play.google.com
- In the search bar, enter the Bus Simulator.
- Tap the Install button and you’ll be prompted to enter the G-mail ID, enter one.
- That is it, now the Download will start, followed by the Installation.
Bus Simulator for PC Andy emulator:
- Open Andy from Desktop
- Now connect your device with Andy.
- Open Play Store from it.
- Enter your Google ID.
- After the Log-in, search for Bus Simulator in the search bar
- Tap the Install button to start the downloading.
- Once the Download it over, tap the app icon to start playing.